Sunday, October 18, 2009

Scary Movie Sunday

With Halloween coming up there's lots of scary movies out/on tv. I figured I'd recommend a few every Sunday seeing as how I love horror movies.

The first I would recommend is The Uninvited. It is one of my favorites now! It's crazy and will keep you guessing all the way until the end!

The second one I'm gonna suggest is Prom Night starring Brittany Snow as the main character Donna. Donna and her friends are all just enjoying their senior prom but little do they know danger is right aroundthe corner, literally. Kellan Lutz from Twilight stars in this, as well as Idris Elba who recently starred in Obsessed along-side Beyonce and Ali Larter. It's a good movie, the kind where you find yourself yelling at the screen. Check it out. Even if you're not a 'scary' movie lover you might enjoy this, it's more of a thriller than horror movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment