Friday, October 16, 2009

Chris Brown vs Rihanna: who's gonna win this fight?

So it's official Rihanna has joined twitter! Her first tweet says:

@Rihanna The Wait Is Ova. Nov 23 09

Which means that her album is coming out then finally! My question is since Chris Brown's album Graffiti is probably coming out soon who's album do you think will be more successful? Will it be Chris Brown because of all the girls that just love him reguardless of anything he's done? Or will it be Rihanna because she hasn't done any interviews or spoken out about the incident. I think Rihanna's will be more successful because people are gonna want to see if she addresses the issue between her and Chris. I personally lost so much respect for Chris Brown, because what he did was so wrong and I think it is so twisted that some of his girl fan's don't care about what he did and say that Rihanna "deserved it" if some guy hit you, would you feel the same way then? Chris is an amazing artist and performer, I'll give him that but I have a feeling he will have lost some of his fans and audience from this. Now if he has a good song, sure I'll download it but I'm for sure not buying that whole album. Rihanna on the other hand I probably will. There's always two sides to every story, and maybe I'm biased because I'm a female but domestic violence is never, ever okay. Violence in general isn't okay. Hopefully Rihanna speaks out through her music so that young girls will see that it is not okay for a man to ever hit you! Period. Point blank. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment