Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Time Traveler's Wife Review

So I just watched "The Time Traveler's Wife" starring Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana. I have to say that Rachel is one of my favorite actresses so I expected a great performance from her but Eric did an amazing job as well.

Obviously it is a chick flick BUT because of the time travel a guy may be willing to sit through it. Anyways it was a really good movie but I'm kind of torn about the way it all played out. It seemed like it went by fast, but maybe that's the point with the time travel and all. This movie shows true, unconditional love. And time cannot erase feelings that strong between Clare and Henry. (Rachel and Eric) The scenery is beautiful! Especially in the meadow where Henry meets Clare for the first time. Absolutely beautiful.

Overall I'd definately recommend this movie. If you liked "The Notebook" I'm almost positive you'll like "The Time Traveler's Wife." But bring some tissues, because more than likely you'll need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment