Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Music Monday . . On Tuesday

I wasn't on the computer at all yesterday so I couldn't do my music monday. And since I haven't done one in the past 2 weeks I decided to just do it this morning. Hence "Music Monday . . On Tuesday" Haha here you go --


5 Star Chick Remix - Yo Gotti, Gucci Mane, Nicki Minaj, && Trina

Trina and Nicki's parts are my favorites!

"I just had an epiphany I need to go to Tiffany's!" ;)



Telephone - Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce

Just heard this song from the first time yesterday and I love it! GaGa has crazy skills and B's vocals are sick.

Sorry in advance if any of the music videos I've posted from youtube get deleted! If you go to click on one and it says it's no longer there due to whatever copyright just go search for the song in youtube OR better yet download it from iTunes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment