Monday, November 8, 2010

Fam[ily]

I just wanted to take a few minutes out of my day to say how blessed and grateful I am to have such a wonderful family. My mommy especially ♥ She’d move heaven and earth for me. Honestly. She’s the absolute best. Even though sometimes we argue I could never imagine my life without her in it. It’s sad how some people take their mothers or fathers for granted. What if you woke up one day and they weren’t there anymore? What if you didn’t say “I love you” the last time you saw them? How would you feel? Awful, I’d hope. Take a few seconds out of your day to say “I love you” and I’m sure it would make her day. My step dad is pretty ill too. He’d move heaven and earth for me too and whenever I ask or need his help with something, he’s always there. I know my Daddy would approve. In fact, I know he does approve. I know he’s proud of me and happy because they both did a good job with me. [RIP Daddy; I love you] Always say thank you and let them know that you appreciate them and what they do for you. It’s important!

also posted on http://lmp416.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment