Wednesday, November 17, 2010

DWTS

Last night on Dancing With The Stars Brandy and Maks got voted off. I am sooo mad about this. Especially since it was between Brandy and Bristol Palin. Bristol Palin is not even a star! And it’s called Dancing with the STARS! All she did was get pregnant while her mother was running for vice president. I honestly believe the only reason she is still there is because of her mother. She’s not even that good of a dancer. Side note her son is a cutie though! But yeah Brandy and Maks have been at the top like all of the competition and they get voted off? That’s BS. I wonder if Sarah Palin had the votes rigged. I wouldn’t put it past her. But now I’m definately team Kyle and Lacey! If Kyle gets sent home before Bristol there’s a problem. Same goes for Jennifer because both of them are better than Bristol. She just needs to go home to Alaska.

also posted on http://lmp416.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment