Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Team Sammi;

I know that most people HATE Sammi from Jersey Shore and I understand why, because I started to hate her after the way she acted in some of the episodes. But after I watched the new episode before the VMA’s last night my opinion totally changed. YES, it technically was Sammi’s fault that the big fight that caused Mike to go to the hopsital happened, BUT Ronnie’s been wanting to fight him right along. Ronnie is the one that needs anger management classes or something because when he’s drunk he’s crazy. Sammi didn’t help that situation by bringing up what Mike had said but obviously it was bothering her so she said something. What girl in love wouldn’t do that? Theeeen what REALLY urked me is the fact that all the roommates tried to blame Sammi for their toxic relationship. N0, it takes two people N0T just one. Ronnie was being shady right along calling girls while still in Italy. Like doesn’t that matter? Then he brings Sammi home roses AFTER they broke up to prove “he wasn’t an asshole” and is surprised that she’s confused about it? Who wouldn’t be confused about that? Sammi’s in love and unfortunately love makes people do crazy things. So I’m definately Team Sammi now, Ronnie needs to go somewhere.




[ also posted on lamariexo.tumblr.com ]

No comments:

Post a Comment