Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hm . .

So I haven't been on blogger in F0REVER. I'm still addicted to tumblr [ lamariexo.tumblr -- follow me if you have one ] but the thing I really D0N'T like about tumblr is that you could write an amazing post and only get 1 or 2 notes on it but when you post a picture of something or a celebrity you can get hundreds or thousands. Like I posted a picture of Tia Mowry pregnant and got over 300 notes. I'm really grateful and that's super cool but sometimes I wish I'd get more recognition on my writing. Therefore, I think I might start posting on here too. Or atleast cross posting [ I think that's what it's called lol ] I've been blogging about stuff alot more lately which I'm very proud of myself for because I stopped for awhile and I really missed writing. Buuut I do start classes again next week so there might not be as many posts as before but I'm gonna try =)

No comments:

Post a Comment