Saturday, October 9, 2010

Young Forever

Today at work I helped with a birthday party for 10 year olds. As I watched them I realized how much fun it was to be young. I can't believe it's been 8 years since I was that old. They were just so energetic and having so much fun with the randomest stuff. Kids are so creative and can legit create something so amazing out of nothing. They're just so full of life and happy, and seeing them like that almost makess you wish you were young again. No drama, worries, real problems. You don't have to worry about what you're gonna do with you life; you just worry about what you're gonna do later on that day. But seeing these girls together really just made me realize, even more than before, that when you're around the right kind of people you can have fun doing whatever. So if you surround yourself with good people, you're gonna have a good time no matter what. Sometimes I wish I could go back to that age . . but I think everyone feels that way at one point or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment