Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mariah Back in the Day

So one of the all time best love songs is "Always Be My Baby" by Mariah Carey. Whenever and wherever that song comes on, I guarantee you someone will start singing along:



I love this song and think it's probably the best song that Mariah has made. The runner up is probably "All I Want For Christmas is You." So my question is what happened to the old Mariah? I know she's had some issues but she still has her amazing vocals. And while she has made some good songs I don't think that they're up to her full potential. I think she could do soooo much better. She doesn't even seem like she's that focused on her career anymore. I know she's older now and married to Nick Cannon but she could make some beautiful songs if she put her mind to it. Look at how "Always Be My Baby" came out. I don't know if she'll ever be the same but it's such a shame to waste that much talent when you're capable of so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment