Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Twilight [ the movie )

I didn't see Twilight when it came out in theaters but I did hear how everyone says that they left out madd parts of the book and that the acting was bad. I honestly didn't think the acting was bad really at all. Maybe in some parts but Bella is supposed to be an awkard character anyways I mean she's always falling down and bumping into things so I don't think Kristen Stewart should be criticized for that. But I do agree that they left out too many parts. Obviously most books are better than movies because usually they change the movie from the book. I think they should've made Twilight longer just because since they left out soo many parts you don't even get to see Edward and Bella actually fall in love. Like all the sudden they're just madly in love with eachother. Like what?! All of the Harry Potter movies were madd long and just like the books (atleast I think so) so why couldn't they do that with Twilight? It's not like they never made long movies before cuz theres all the Star Wars movies and Harry Potter. I just felt like not much really happened in the movie. I mean I guess nothing really big happens in the book either, except them falling in love and Bella's bad luck with the bad vampires (don't wanna spoil it if you haven't seen or read it) so I think that it would've been even better if they showed how they did fall in love but overall I did love it cuz I'm in love with the books. I can't wait for the rest of them to be made into movies I think these ones will be alot better and more action packed and stuff. I'm excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment