Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse Review

The latest [ and BEST! ] installment in the Twilight Saga, Eclipse came out Wednesday, June 30th. I went to see it yesterday and I have to say it was absolutely amazing. Like I've said in earlier posts Eclipse is my favorite out of all 4 books. It's definately worth going to see. I'd go see it again in theaters too. THAT's how good it is. Bella and Edward are cuter than ever. I just love them, they make me smile. Too bad real relationships aren't like that huh? LOL. Nikki Reed [ my favorite actress ] looked absolutely gorgeous in Eclipse and I'm soo happy she was in this more than New Moon. Her hair didn't look as wig-like as it did in New Moon thank god. She's just a bomb actress. Kellan Lutz did a great job as always being comical Emmett. The rest of the cast did a great job too, I could go on and on and on. There's a lot of action with the newborn Vampires too so a guy could go to this movie and not be bored. However I didn't like the new Victoria. I mean she was alright but Rachelle Lafevre [ spell check? ] was without a doubt better. Another thing I kind of didn't like is how Ashley Greene's character Alice didn't have her crazy "pixy" hairstyle. Her hair was short, but not wild like it is in earlier films and how it's described in the books. But overall other than that I can't complain except that I wish it was longer and that Breaking Dawn was already out! Can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment