Friday, May 8, 2009

Manny Ramirez suspension

So yesterday Manny Ramirez got suspended for 50 games for using a "performing enhancing drug" and yes I know the news reported that the players get pamphlets explaining what is and is not allowed but it wasn't even a steroid. Not saying that I don't think he should have been punished for that because he should've asked his doctor about what was in it but it was really a fertility drug. And this is what I wanted to talk about people are like pretty much making fun of Manny saying "Oh what is he trying to get pregnant?" Umm shut up they DO give guys that sometimes if they're trying to have kids so maybe him and his wife Julianna were trying to get pregnant again and were having trouble and I respect him for not challenging the suspension because if he did challenge it then his family would be all in the media which isn't fair to them so I really respect him for that. I just think people need to get all the facts straight before they say something even if they are kidding around.

No comments:

Post a Comment